Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Newsletter Blog October 2008

In response to the Senate having passed the Orphan Works Bill I have changed my current logo.

Squirrel Nest Studio inside of a copyright sign. All of my artworks will now include or be revised to include this copyright image. I will even make a trademark out of it. There should be no confusion over who owns the rights to my art, where to find me and that I do not create "Orphans". Anyone, corporate, institution, or private individuals downloading my art, reusing it without permission or not requesting reusage terms and fees for any usage either for print, electronic, internet, computer, tv, radio or any other usage now or in the future will be prosecuted according to the 1978 copyright act. All artworks that have been created by myself are covered under these terms with the exception of those works clients who have written contracts with other terms.

No comments: